Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I just LOVE the Wonderful World SAB set and had to use it…
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Wonderful World DSP (SAB) – pink flower print – 3 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – use Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz Markers to ink stamp. Stamp image twice (I did reink for second one although it looks lighter), cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Rich Razzleberry – 1 58/ x 2 1/4, stamp greeting (Lovely & Lastin) in Versamark, White emboss, cut into point on bottom, add to card front using dimensionals
- Old Olive – 1/4 x 1 7/8, add to banner
- Add some pink Glossy Dots to card to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Wonderful World (SAB), Lovely & Lasting|
|Paper:||Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Wonderful World DSP (SAB)|
|Ink:||Versamark, MARKERS: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Glossy Dots, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!