Happy Monday everyone! Hope you are ready to be inspired! How fun is this…
I love the yellow and white together!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle embossing folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the bottom butterfly thinlit
- Daffodil Delight – cut out the top butterfly thinlit, layer the two together, then add to card front
- Daffodil Delight Gingham dsp – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Basic Grey, cut out using a layering oval, wrap some of the Daffodil Delight Organdy SAB ribbon add behind oval then add to card front using dimensionals
I’ve done this with the vellum before and I just LOVE the look of it!
Next up from the 2019 Occasions Catalog is our Geared Up Garage Collection of tutorials! Isn’t this a great bundle, LOVE those Garage Gear Thinlits…so different from anything Stampin’ Up! has offered before! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful treat 3D project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See all the details HERE!
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Gingham DSP, Vellum
||Beautiful Butterfly Thinlits, Layering Oval Framelits, Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, Subtle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!
Happy Saturday everyone! As I’m writing this we are getting ready to get blasted again with another winter storm. We’ll see if it happens or not. But if I’m stuck inside because of snow and freezing rain…it will be a GREAT time to STAMP! This week our theme is “Love Me Tender” – Romantic Valentines. I have to say…this is SO NOT ME!!!! But I did come up with this…
It’s romantic…RIGHT? The dsp is titled Floral Romance – I think that makes it work! LOL!!!
Here’s some details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Floral Romance – Petal Pink vellum print – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Fresh Fig – cut our large scallop heart frame, add to card frame
- Whisper White -stamp large image from Wonderful Romance using Memento Black, color with Petal Pink Old Olive Blends and Fresh Fig marker, cut out, add to card front
- Sahara Sand – stamp greeting using Fresh Fig, cut out using Stitched Oval
- Fresh Fig – cut our 3 of the little stem/leaves, add behind oval
- Add piece of Petal Pink Variegated Ribbon behind oval then add over to card front using dimensionals
I think this turned out pretty good!
Looking for some fun treat ideas? Well…do we have a collection for you!
“Hey Love” is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we’ve come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! Just TOO “Stinkin’ Sweet”! In this Hey Love Collection, you’ll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Find the details HERE!
||Wonderful Romance, Meant to Be
||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Fresh Fig, Sahara Sand, Floral Romance DSP
||Memento Black, Fresh Fig, BLENDS: Petal Pink, Old Olive
||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Wonderful Floral Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Dimensionals
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!