It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its cool minimalist print…
I love simple designs like this and thought my wildflowers dies would be PERFECT!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through Tasteful Textile embossing folder, add to card front
- Subtle DSP Paper Pack – cut out large label from Tasteful labels, sponge, Bumblebee ink on the bottom, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out two of the stems in the Wildflower Dies, add to card front
- Bumblebee – stamp greeting (Sweet Strawberry) in Memento Black, cut out with the small circle in the Tasteful Labels dies, add piece of Basic Black cut out banner from dies, add behind circle, add to card front to using dimensionals
- Add some Bumblebee incolor enamels dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Up next from the NEW Annual Catalog is the SWEET AS A PEACH STAMP SET, PEACH DIES with the coordinating YOU’RE A PEACH DESIGNER PAPER for an OH SO SWEET collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a trio of stationery projects great for gift giving (or make for yourself)! That’s a total of SIX step-by-step tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Bumblebee, Soft Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Other:||Tasteful Labels Dies, Tasteful Texture Embossign Folder, Incolor Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!