Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
Oh my…I just HAD to use the new Whimsical Trees for this…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP – THREE pieces pink print – 1 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Tall tree – Mint Macaron base, Silver Foil garland, punch out 1/4″ circles from Polished Pink Shimmer Vellum, layer everything, add to card front
- Small tree – stamp in Mint Macaroon, stamp dots in Versamark and silver emboss, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Polished Pink – 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Versamark and silver emboss, cut into slants on each end, add to card front
- Tie small bow in Polished Pink ribbon, add to top of tall tree to finish off
Three Christmas cards read to go!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We’re excited to use Stampin’ Up!’s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves…oh my! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it’s also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) More details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Polished Pink, Whimsy & Wonder DSP, Silver Foil, Shimmer Vellum|
|Ink:||Mint Macaron, Versamark|
|Other:||Christmas Trees Dies, Polished Pink Ribbon, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!