Okay…I have to tell you…I LOVE this card! This was another make and take for a workshop I had back in April. I wanted to use this set because although I’ve had it for awhile, I really haven’t used it all that much. I also wanted to do a masculine card.
The funny thing about this card is I sat down to exactly copy a card I had seen on Pinterest (yes…I do spend WAAAAY too much time on there!) but for some strange reason it didn’t turn out AT ALL like the one I was going to copy! LOL!!! That does happen to me!
Here’s the details:
- Pear Pizzazz 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Smoky Slate – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp the Hardwood Background stamp in Basic Grey, sponge a bit with Smoky Slate, layer onto Basic Black 3 3/4 x 5, wrap Linen Thread around it then add to card front.
- Whisper White largest Chalk Talk tag. Stamp goose in StazOn Jet Black, mask it then stamp the grassy stuff behind it. Color using Smoky Slate and Old Olive.
- Use SAB Bitty Banner Punch – Old Olive and Basic Black, add behind tag then add to card front using dimensionals.
- Tie some Linen Thread in Basic Metal Button (oh…I’m soooo glad these made it!) and add to card front using glue dot.
- Stamp greeting using StazOn Jet Black on Pear Pizzazz, punch out with large oval punch and add to card front to finish off.
|Set(s):||Wetlands, Hardwood Background|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Smoky Slate|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Chalk Talk Framelits, Basic Metal Buttons, Linen Thread, Bitty Banner Punch (SAB), Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!