Happy Monday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Monday Inspiration and this is a bit of a different one!
So here’s our inspiration picture…
This one was a bit tough but I pulled out the colors and some of the other elements to make my card for today…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pool party – 3 3/4 x 4, run through the Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder
- Tropical Escape dsp – 1 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to bottom of panel
- Galvanized Metallic Paper – 1/4 x 4, add to panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out circle using Layering Circle framelits, add to card front
- Whisper White – 7/8 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using Basic Black and Bermuda Bay, cut into banner
- Blushing Bride – cut out two medium leaves
- Bermuda Bay – cut out two large leaves, add one Blushing Bride leaf behind banner, add to card front, add the two Bermuda Bay and other Blushing Bride left to card front
- Add two Basic Rhinestones to finish off
We have a BRAND NEW collection for you – Country Home! We LOVE this set and have a great collection for you!
All the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Bermuda Bay, Tropical Escape dsp, Galvanized Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Tropical Thinlets, Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder, Layering Circles Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!