And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card with a tropical feel. Since In the Tropics bundle made it to the annual catalog, I decided it would be perfect for this theme.
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Tasteful Textile Embossing folder, add to card front
- Forever Greenery DSP – dark green print – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front, striped 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Coastal Cabana – stamp umbrella using Memento Black, punch out, add Poppy Parade handle, layer
- Daffodil Delight – cut out detailed pineapple, trim off top
- Crushed Curry, trace around die and cut out, add behind detailed pineapple, add umbrella behind it
- Whisper White – stamp small flower using Memento Black, color using Calypso Coral Blends cut out, add one behind pineapple and one on top
- Granny Apple Green – cut out leaves, add some to pineapple
- Add pinapple to ard front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Poppy Parade, cut out around it, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Champagne Rhinestone to flowers and to dark green print to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really…how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Timeless Tropics, Under My Umbrella|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Forever Greenery DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Poppy Parade, BLENDS: Calypso Coral|
|Other:||In the Tropics Dies, Umbrella punch, Champagne Rhinestones, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!