Oh YAY…it’s Saturday and time for ANOTHER Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! I always LOVE these…short and sweet and VERY inspiring! This week our theme is “Man Up”…cards for the men in our lives! This was one of those that I had a GREAT idea for…but as I played with it…this is what I ended up with and I LOVE it!
How fun is this? And so quick and easy! I will tell you, if you don’t have Timeless Textures you could probably use Gorgeous Grunge or just leave it off…originally I didn’t have any stamping on this and thought…HMMM…maybe I should add some!
Here’ s the details
- Basic Black – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Tangelo Twist – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to right side of card
- Tip Top Taupe – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, stamp the blocky image using Tip Top Taupe and the dots in Tangelo Twist and Basic Black
- Tangelo Twist/White Diagonal Strip (Schoolhouse dsp) – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add behind the Tip Top Taupe panel and add to the card front
- Basic Black – punch out 6 chevrons using the Chevron Border Punch, add to card front
- Tangelo Twist – cut out star frame using the two smallest Star Framelits, add to card front
- Expressions Natural Elements – add Celebrate to the card front to finish off!
||Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Tangelo Twist, Schoolhouse dsp
||Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Tangelo Twist
||Chevron Border Punch, Star Framelits, Expressions Natural Elements
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!
The casology challenge this week (nothing like waiting until the last minute!) is distress. I just recently got the Timeless Textures stamp set and thought thought that, along with Gorgeous Grunge, would make a perfect ‘distress’ card.
I just need to point out…I do have days like this that Oops…Sorry cards are just what I need – LOL!!! I am just a master KLUTZ!!! Just ask my DH…he’ll tell you!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Red/White diagonal strip – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add do card base
- Crumb Cake – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, stamp the 2 ‘splatter’ images from Gorgeous Grunge using Crumb Cake, stamp the cup rings using Soft Suede, stamp OOPS SORRY! using Real Red (Alphabet Rotary Stamp)
- Add panel to card base using dimensionals
Guess what is coming soon? If you guessed the Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session…YOU ARE RIGHT!
March 2016 MINI SESSION
only $8.95 US
with a projects using stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
And sign up for both March and April and we have a FUN Bonus project for you!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
Yep…that’ all there is to this one!
||Timeless Textures, Gorgeous Grunge, Alphabet Rotary Stamp
||Crumb Cake, Brights dsp Paper Stack
||Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Real Red
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!