Happy August everyone and welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! We are going to celebrate August in song and this week our design team is to be inspired by either Here Comes the Sun or Walkin’ on Sunshine!
Of course…you could also have the song ‘You are my Sunshine’…an oldie but a goodie!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Crushed Curry – 3 7/8 x 3 1/2, run through the sunburst thinlit, stamp the ‘rays’ using the dotted line from Sunburst Saying in Momento Black and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 3 7/8, trim the top using the edge from the Detailed Floral Thinlit and add to card front.
- Punch out some ‘clouds’ in Whisper White using the Tree Builder punch and add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 3 3/4
- Diagonal Stripe (Brights dsp pack) – 5/8 x 3 1/4, cut into a banner
- Soft Sky – 1 x 2 3/4, stamp YOU ARE MY in Bermuda Bay and SUNSHINE in Momento black, layer the three pieces together and add using dimensionals.
So…here comes the sun! So much fun! And the fun doesn’t stop there! We have lots of fun for you in August for the Create with Connie and Mary August Mini Session!
We are using stamp sets from the 2016-17 catalog on our projects! PLUS…get a HOLIDAY SURPRISE card set tutorial using Star of Light from the Holiday Catalog to get you started on your Christmas cards ideas!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Only $8.95 US per month
|Set(s):||Sunburst Sayings, Sunshine Sayings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Soft Sky, Brights dsp paper pack, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Tree Builder Punch, Sunburst Thinlit, Details Floral Thinlit, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!