Happy Thursday! I’m sooooo happy it is Thursday. Not only is it time for a GREAT new Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge but tomorrow is GRADUATION and that means I’ll be on my summer schedule AND more time for stamping!
Oh and speaking of MORE TIME FOR STAMPING…tomorrow is the arrival of NEW STUFF for that stamping! WOO HOO!!!
This great card was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest (of course) and I put my own spin on it. We did this for my card class in April.
Here’s the details…
- Sahara Sand – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Sahara Sand – 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, run through the butterfly embossing folder, add strip of Elegant Eggplant – 5/8 x 4 1/4 along the right side and add panel to card front.
- Whisper White – cut out using Lots of Labels, stamp greeting using Basic Grey Archival, add to card front
- Mossy Meadow (oh will miss this) – cut out leaves then stamp with leaf image using Mossy Meadow
- Elegant Eggplant, cut out flowers (the smaller ones are a double layer
- Sahara Sand – cut out centers
- Layer everything together and add to card front
- Add Perfect Accent to the centers to finish off
Isn’t this a GREAT card! Love the pretty colors! Speaking of GREAT…make sure you head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out the information about out the Create with Connie and Mary May Mini session sign up now! While you are there, also check out the GREAT inspiration from our talented design team!
|Set(s):||Suite Sayings, Botanical Blooms|
|Paper:||Sahara Sand, Elegant Eggplant, Mossy Meadow|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Botanical Builder Thinlits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Butterfly Embossing Folder, Perfect Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!