And it’s Saturday again! We are still having so much fun with the new Holiday Mini! This week we are featuring Christmas cards with trees! I decided to make my own…
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 5, stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler, layer a strip of Gold Glimmer – 1/2 x 4 1/2 to each side of panel, add to card front
- Wrapped in Plaid DSP – cut out 4 pieces: 3/4 x 1 1/2, 1 x 2, 1 1/4 x 2 1/2, 1 1/2 x 3, fold in each side of each piece, layer
- Soft Suede – cut out piece for tree trunk, add behind tree, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – cut out star from Stitched Stars Dies, add to top of tree using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots to tree to finish off
LOVE how this turned out!
And now our latest collection…
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We’ve used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin’ Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!
|Set(s):||So Many Stars|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Wrapped in Plaid DSP, Gold Glimmer|
|Other:||Stitched Stars Dies, Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!