And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Achievement.
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Country Club DSP (grey argyle print) – 3 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Real Red – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, run through Stone Embossing Folder (SAB), rub some Real Red ink over bumps, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest Stitched So Sweetly Scallop Rectangular Die, stamp greeting using Real Red, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp racoon in Memento Black and Crumb Cake, rat in Memento Black and Smoky Slate, color grass in Old Olive, stamp balloon in Memento Black and Real Red, cut everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Red Rhinestones to finish off
These little guys are just SOOOO CUTE!
And now our latest collection…
The new Under My Umbrella Stamp Set and Punch Bundle in the Occasions Catalog is just perfect for LOTS of occasions…birthday, get well, encouragement, and showers, of course! AND…the upcoming Pleased As Punch Designer Paper in the Coordination Product Release is a perfect match! This Collection has THREE cards (one a easy fun fold!) and two versions of a 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Under My Umbrella Bundle that we know you will love! See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Special Someone, Sending You Thoughts (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Country Club DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Real Red|
|Other:||Red Rhinestones, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stone Embossing Folder (SAB)|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!