It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a color candy combo…
It reminded me of a rainbow!
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Balmy blue – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Hive Embossing folder, add to card front
- Rainbow – Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Mint Macaron, Bermuda Bay – cut out pieces with die, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out clouds using Basic Borders, add to card front
- Polished Pink – 1/2 x 3, stamp greeting in Night of Navy, cut into slants on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Opal Rounds to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Spread love and happiness by releasing some colorful creativity along with these fun butterflies! The new BEST BUTTERFLIES STAMP SET and coordinating BUILD A BUTTERFLY DIES will help you build a variety of butterflies in the colors and designs you want! Mix and match them with the fun fonts and greetings to send off a little cheer. Our BEST BUTTERFLIES COLLECTION has FOUR card designs and TWO mini projects for a total of SIX project tutorials! We’ve paired the Best Butterflies Bundle with the new Butterfly Kisses Designer Paper in this Collection for some fabulous results! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Rainbows of Happiness|
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Mint Macaron, Bermuda Bay|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Brilliant Rainbow Dies, Hive Embossing Folder, Opal Rounds, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!