Happy Thursday everyone and welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Inspiration. This week we have a fun color combo…
This color just remind me of primary school colors and thought I’d ink up my Picked for You set.
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- So Saffron – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the corrugated embossing folder, add to card front
- Poppy Parade – 2 x 3 3/4, cut into banner, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 3 1/2, stamp add in So Saffron (stamped off) Poppy Parade (stamped off) and Poppy Parade, stamp stem in Early Espresso and greeting in Pacific Point
- Brights Pacific Point dotted dsp – 3/4 x 2 3/4, add to bottom
- Galvanized Metallic Paper – 1/4 x 2 3/4, add to panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add Silver Leaf Trinket to finish off
Perfect for you favorite teacher!
It is time for all the Fall/Winter Holiday and we are ready with a GREAT Halloween Collection – Trick or Tweet Treat Boxes – AWESOME! Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Picked for You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Brights dsp paper pack, Galvanized Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Pacific Point, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Leaves Trinkets, Corrugated Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!