And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is the theme “Let’s Get Away”! Wow…Connie comes up with these themes typically a couple months in advance so we can work ahead. It’s amazing with everything going on right now how many of us would like just that to ‘get away’!
Here’s the details…
- Seaside Spray – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Seaside Spray – 3 3/4 x 5, run through Stone embossing folder (SAB), sponge some Seaside Spray ink over the bumps, add to card front
- Golden Honey DSP (black/white stripe) – 1 1/4 x 5 add to card front
- Night of Navy – cut out triangle banner from Bonanza Dies, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out tag from the Bonanza Dies, stamp tire tracks in Basic Grey and greeting in Memento Black
- Add Dark Blue and Red Twine from the Country Club Twine pack, add tag to card front using dimensionals
- Real Red – cut out triangle banner from Bonanza Dies, add to card front sing dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp motorcycle twice, color one using Real Red and Smoky Slate Blends and the other using Night of Navy and Smoky Slate Blends, cut out add blue directly onto tag and red one using dimensionals
This is just such a simple, fun set!
And now our latest collection…
This EXPANDED Special Collection using Ornate Style Stamp Set and Ornate Layers Dies (plus the Ornate Thanks greeting set) has FOUR cards and TWO 3D treat tutorials that will make you say WOW! The detail in these dies are amazing! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Pedal to the Metal|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Night of Navy, Real Red, Golden Honey DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Basic Grey, Seaside Spray, Blends: Real Red, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Bonanza Dies, Country Club Twine, Stone Embossing Folder (SAB), Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!