Yep..it is still another Paisleys & Posies card. I am sooooo lovin’ this set and matching framelit.
For this card I wanted to use a blue color combo along with the copper and decided that Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay and Very Vanilla would work great with it. I also wanted to use my new stencils from the Holiday Min. I think it turned out pretty cool and love the touches of copper on there. I do find though that I have a tough time getting a good picture of it!
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Copper Foil – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, cut out center of panel leaving a 1/2″ frame all around, add to front
- Very Vanilla – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, use stencil and Pool Party ink to add background
- Night of Navy – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to panel
- Copper foil – cut out the biggest paisley then cut out the inside paisley, stamp with dotted paisley using Versamark and Copper Emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Bermuda Bay, stamp large flower using Versamark, copper emboss, cut out and add to card front
- Night of Navy, stamp flower/stem using Versamark, copper emboss, cut out, Very Vanilla, stamp scallop swirl using Versamark copper emboss, cut out, layer with Night of Navy flower and add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Night of Navy, add panel to card front.
The Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session open tomorrow (Oct 11th) and it features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two 3D projects
* only $8.95
AND…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you can still get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Set(s):||Paisleys & Posies, Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Copper Foil|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Night of Navy, Versamark|
|Other:||Paisleys Framelits, Copper Embossing Powder, Seasonal Decorative Masks, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!