I’ve been wanting to use a card with using just the Santa Hat from Jolly Friends as my image and had a couple ideas to try out. This is one of the two cards I made using that idea!
I didn’t want a standard ‘Merry Christmas’ as my greeting and though JOLLY from the Oh What Fun set was perfect. I also loved the little jingle bells and thought that they would be a perfect accent to the Santa Hat. So all in all a quick and traditional Christmas card!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Holly Berry Print – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 1 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting using Real Red
- Gold Glimmer – 3/8 x 3 3/4, add behind the Whisper White piece then add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp hat using Real Red then the trim and pom pom using Memento Black, punch everything out, layer and add to card front using dimesnionas
- Stamp jingle bell image once using Emerald Envy, cut out, then a second time using Versamark and gold emboss, cut out just the gold embossed jingle bell and layer onto the Emerald Envy piece, add to hat to finish off.
Isn’t that nice and easy!
|Set(s):||Oh What Fun, Jolly Friends|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Presents & Pinecones dsp, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, Emerald Envy, Versamark|
|Other:||Jolly Hat Builder Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!