Can you believe it…it is Thursday AGAIN! And not only that…it’s the LAST Thursday in July which means August is NEXT WEEK! I’m really torn about August…we get to pre-order the new HOLIDAY MINI stuff BUT…I start back to school on the 14th! *sigh* Where did my summer go!
Since it is Thursday, it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration and this week we have a fun sketch. I kept the overall basic layout but took a few liberties with mine!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Sparkle Embossing Folder and add to card front using dimensionals
- Bermuda Bay – layer two of the heart framelits and cut out
- Melon Mambo – layer two slight smaller heart framelits and cut out
- Layer the two together and add to card front
- Pool Party – 1/2 x 4 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp bottle and ‘I love you’ notes in Memento Black, stamp heart in Melon Mambo, color in some notes using Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay markers, cut out and add to card front sing dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out the design from our talented team!
|Set(s):||Message in a Bottle|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Layering Hearts Framelits, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!