We have good news and we have bad news…and it’s the same news…it’s Monday!
It’s been a really rough weekend here in the Brown house. Randy came down with the flu on Friday and I came down with the flu on Saturday so needless to say mostly we have just been sleeping and coughing…lots of both.
My cubemate at work is a MD doctor who does urgent care at a physician practice. He’s been mostly seeing people with the flu. He told me it is really easy to tell patients who come in with the flu and those who do not. The ones who got the flu shot are sitting up when he walks into the room. Fortunately we both had the flu shot.
Anyway I did manage to get a card done for the inspiration challenge. It is a cool inspiration and I chose to go with the various layers as my inspiration.
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pear Pizzazz print – 1 3/4 x 2, add to card front
- Dandelion print – 2 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Tranquil Tide stripe print – 1 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Flower print – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using black marker, cut out using a stitched circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp two of each flowers in Crushed Curry and Pool Party and 2 double leaves in Pear Pizzazz, cut everything out, layer the flowers, add using dimensionals
- Add Gold Faceted Gems to center of each flower to finish off.
Check out the inspiration piece and Connie’s creation here.
It’s time to get our newest Connie and Mary Collection – A Good Day!
Get all the details here!
||Lots of Love
||Whisper White, So Saffron, Whole Lot of Lovely dsp
||Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pool Party
||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Gold Faceted Gens, Dimensionals
Until next time, HAPPY STAMPIN’!
Happy Thursday everyone! It’s time again for a new inspiration from the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team. this week we have a fun color challenge – Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist.
These colors said ‘flowers’ to me and I am just loving my Perfect Days card pack. These panels really make quick work of putting a card together and they just have such fun designs in them. I have really used them quite a bit on projects and still have a bunch left!
Here’s the details –
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp 2/3 using Bermuda Bay ink and leaf image.
- Silver Foil – 3/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Lemon Lime Chevron card – 3 x 4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out stitched circle, stamp greeting using Smoky Slate
- Whisper Whit e- stamp flowers using Bermuda Bay and Leaves using Lemon Lime Twist, cut everything out, layer and add using dimensionals.
- Smoky Slate – punch out 1/4″ circles and add to center of flowers.
The new Create with Connie and Mary August Mini Edition is OPEN and we are featuring products from the NEW Annual Catalog! Check out the FREE 3D Bonus project, too!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really fun bonus project using the Christmas preorder set – Carols of Christmas!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today and to check out all the cool ideas from our talented design team!
||Lots of Love
||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Silver Foil
||Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist
||Stitched Shapes Framelits, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Perfect Days Card Pack, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!