I thought about several different things that are ‘yummy’ but nothing is more yummy than ICE CREAM! This is especially true not that the weather is warming up. I decided to pull out some of my punches and put together a ‘yummy’ ice cream cone just for you! Wouldn’t you like one of these right now?
Here’s the details:
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, run through Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder and add to card front.
- Strawberry Slush – 3 1/2 x 1 1/4, run through Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and add to card front.
- Silver Glimmer Paper – 4 1/4 x 1 1/4, cut into a banner and add to card front.
- Quartrefancy dsp – Strawberry Slush print – 2 3/8 x 4 1/8 add using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – 2 3/8 x 3 7/8. Layer onto Silver Glimmer Paper – 2 1/2 x 4 (I cut out the center of the silver glimmer so that I can attach the top layer better.. Add to card front.
- Make ice cream cone – pennant punch – Baked Brown Sugar, and run through Fancy Fan folder. Cupcake punch – punch 3 from Strawberry Slush. Put all together and add using dimensionals. Add Early Espresso Candy Dots.
- Stamper greeting using Early Espresso, punch out using Artisan Label Punch, add using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Silver Glimmer, Quartrefancy dsp|
|Other:||Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Neutral Candy Dots, Artisan Label Punch, Cupcake Punch, Pennant Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!