Wow…can you believe it? It’s the LAST Monday of 2014! All I can say is thank goodness the year is almost over! LOL!!
Mary Jo has such a GREAT sketch for us and I just could wait to use my Hey, Valentine set with it. I also thought the really cool dsp in the Birthday Bash Specialty dsp was a nice change from the Stacked with Love dsp Paper Pack!
Today is also the last day of the Create with Connie and Mary Valentine Mini Collection so if you are looking for some GREAT ideas for this set and You + Me. Head over there and check it out! Only $5.95 for 4 exclusive tutorials – 2 card set and 2 3D items!
Here’s the details for this card…
- Tangerine Tango – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Splash print (Birthday Bash dsp) – 2 3/4 x 3 1/2 – round right corners and add to card front.
- Bermuda Bay diagonal stripe print (Birthday Bash dsp) – 2 x 3 3/4 – round left corners and add to card front.
- Stamp fish on Whisper White using Memento Black. Color in with Blendabilities: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral. Cut out with Circle Framelit and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp hey, valentine using black on Crushed Curry 0 3 1/4 x 1/2. Cut into banner and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Wasn’t this great sketch for this set? I hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
||Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Birthday Bash dsp Specialty dsp
||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Cameo Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler
||Project Life Corner Rounder, Circle Framelit, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!
Hey, Valentine….have you subscribed yet to the Create with Connie and Mary Valentine Special Mini Collection? If not…what are you waiting for? Today is Day 2 of our 4 day mini collection and the projects are OH SO SWEET!!!
I just LOVE this little fox. He is SOOO DANG CUTE that I just HAD to use him on a little notecard. So much Valentine sweetness one a little notecard for someone sweet!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White Notecard folded
- Whisper White – 2 7/8 x 4 5/8
- Stacked with Love dsp – 3 1/4 x 2 1/2. Add to card on an angle and then trim off
- Add strip of Stack with Love Washi tape
- Crushed Curry – 3 x 4 1/2, layer panel onto this and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp fox image twice on Whisper White using Memento Black. Color with Blendabilities (I used Skin Tone, Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler). Cut out fox. Punch out other image using Note Tag Punch, Layer on fox using dimensionals
- Add piece of Real Red 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon using handheld stapler.
- Add tag to card front using dimensionals.
It’s Day 2 (of 4) of the Create with Connie and Mary Valentine Special MINI Collection 2015! The collection runs Dec 26th through the 29th so that our demo subscribers have plenty of time to set up their classes, but you don’t need to be a demo to join us! Sign up TODAY at Create with Connie and Mary so you don’t miss out!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…only FOUR projects…and only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the You Plus Me and Hey, Valentine suite of stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available for subscribers to purchase!
- Featuring the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Join today over on Create with Connie and Mary!
||Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Stacked with Love dsp Paper Stack
||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Skin Tone, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
||Whisper White Notecard, Note Tag Punch, Real Red 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon, Handheld Stapler, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!