Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is Color It. Can you believe it…it’s the last Saturday in February! And yesterday in Ohio…it was 73 degrees!
Okay…before I get to my card, I need to apologize. On a good day I’m REALLY bad at water coloring. When I am sick I am TRULY HORRIBLE at water coloring. Been fighting bronchitis for 4 weeks now and half the time I think I’m losing. So…this was the best I could do and I do apologize! TOTALLY uninspired! But I know the rest of the team did a TERRIFIC job on theirs!
And now for the painful details…
- Melon Mambo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 1/2, add to right side of card
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 5 1/2
- Polka dotted paper – 1 1/4 x 3 3/8, add to bottom of white panel, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1/4 x 3 7/8, cut on end on a diagonal and add to card front
- Basic Black – layer a stitched square framelit with a regular square framelit, cut out to make a frame
- Whisper White – stamp the two chicks using Memento Black, color with the Melon Mambo pencil and AquaPainter (sorry…VERY lame!, cut out and add to frame and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Gold Foil – 1/8 x 2 1/8
- Melon Mambo – 1/2 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner, add to Gold Foil piece and add to chick
- Whisper White – stamp another wing, cut out and add over gold foil piece
- Add a couple Gold Metallic Enamel Hearts to finish it off
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Pop of Pink Specialty dsp, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Shapes Stitched Framelits, Layering Square Framelits, Watercolor Pencils, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!