Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 4 3/4, stamp cattails in Crumb Cake, little birds in Smoky Slate, add panel to card front
- Basic White – stamp larger bird in Balmy Blue, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Night of Navy, cut out with tag die
- Night of Navy – cut out banner (Stylish Shapes die), cut into half add to back of tag
- Fold piece of Silver-Threaded Twine, add behind tag, add tag to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
It’s Christmas in July!!! (Well…almost!) We wanted to give you a jump start on planning your Christmas in July classes or holiday projects by introducing our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION now! We’ve combined the July-December Mini Catalog’s TREES FOR SALE STAMP SET with the awesome Sale-A-Bration TREE LOT DIES that are available as your FREE option with purchase in July and August! You’ll love the whimsical selection of tree images, and the darling retro camper dies with fun accessories! Our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION has EIGHT card designs…including two easy fun folds that you are going to love! We’ve paired the Trees for Sale and Tree Lot Dies with the new Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper in this Collection for a traditional warm Christmas look! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Heron Dies, Silver Threaded Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!