Happy Tuesday! I had yesterday off and it was WONDERFUL having an extra day off. I got the first draft of a big project I’m working on done of Friday so I actually had a little break – YAY!!!!
Well…it’s time for another SUO Challenge and our theme is ’embossing’ either dry or heat embossing…I decided to go with BOTH!
Do you LOVE the new Happy Celebrations set? I know that I do! Here’s the details…
- Watermelon Wonder – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Silver Glimmer – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White THICK – just a little note…I found that the THICK Whisper White really works the best with these embossing folders! 3 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through the ‘happy’ Celebrations Duo Embossing folder then stamp the paint ‘swish’ (that’s what it looks like to me!) in Daffodil Delight, Peek-a-boo Peach, and Watermelon Wonder, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to card fornt
- Basic black – punch out large balloon and a 1/8 x 2 3/4 sliver
- Silver Glimmer – punch out small balloon and a 1/8 x 2 3/4 sliver, add the ‘slivers’ behind the balloons and add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 2 7/8, stamp greeting using Versamark and white emboss, add using dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
||Whisper White THICK, Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, Silver Glimmer
||Daffodil Delight, Peek-a-boo Peach, Watermelon Wonder, Versamark
||Celebrations Duo Embossing Folder, Balloon Duo Punch, White Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!
Happy Saturday everyone! WOO HOO…it’s a three day weekend for me and I just LOVE having the extra day off….so I’m celebrating! Okay…we are celebrating here at the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop as we do Birthday Celebrations!
Okay…I go absolutely crazy over sets that have geometric shapes and ‘loose’ images – you now Work of Art, Gorgeous Grunge…things like that. So…Happy Celebrations have my name all over it! LOL!!!
Now isn’t that an absolutely happy card? Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through the confetti embossing folder and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2, stamp the long splotchy image in Peek-a-boo Peach and Watermelon Wonder (peach and watermelon – YUMMY!), stamp celebrate in Memento Black
- Basic Black – punch out the two different size balloon and add to panel – use Basic Black marker to add the ‘strings’
- Peek-a-boo Peach incolor envelope dsp, 1/2 x 5 1/2, add along top of panel
- Watermelon Wonder – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add along bottom of panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Watermelon Wonder – 1/2 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner and add to card front
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Oh…how cool is this! And speaking of cool…Did you know that the Create with Connie and Mary January Mini Edition recented opened? No…really it did and it is easy to subscribe…
The Create with Connie and Mary designers are getting ready to open the JANUARY 2017 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…sign up for both the January and February Mini Sessions together and get a free VALENTINE BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes 14 EXCLUSIVE step-by-step tutorials…12 unique cards featuring three stamp sets and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club, class or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All 14 projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you have them immediately and will not be shown anywhere else online.
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Now is a GREAT time to sign up so head over to Create with Connie and Mary website and subscribe now. When you subscribe to both months, you will receive the bonus tutorial that is already available. January edition opens on the 11th.
||Whisper White, Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, Incolor Envelope dsp
||Memento Black, Peek-a-boo Peach, Watermelon Wonder
||Balloon Duo Punch, Confetti Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!