It’s time for another Monday inspiration and we have a really cool piece of alcohol ink art! Check it out…
I knew right away that I wanted to use the cool Happiness Surrounds set that is a limited addition release AND Create with Connie and Mary also has an AWESOME Collection using this set…CHECK IT OUT!
I thought the little sunflowers turned out so cute…
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Country Lane DSP – Crushed Curry print – 4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Country Land DSP – Early Espresso wood print – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 2″, punch top with scallop tag punch then cut down to 3 1/4″, round bottom corners, stamp greeting using Early Espresso
- So Saffron – stamp striped flower 4 times using Crushed Curry, cut out layer
- Crumb Cake – punch out TWO 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle
- Early Espresso – punch out TWO 1″ circles, add to scallop circles then to flower centers
- Very Vanilla – stamp solid leaves THREE times in Mossy Meadow, cut out add behind flowers and add flower to tag, top one add using dimensionals
- Add piece of burlap ribbon to top, color Linen Trim using Early Espresso marker and tie around burlap ribbon, add tag to card front using dimensionals
I just LOVE sunflowers!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Country Lane DSP|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Scallop Tag Topper Punch, 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, Burlap Ribbon, Linen Trim, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!