It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a cute Halloween pillow…
This was such a fun one…
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Smoky Slate – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Cobwebs folder
- Misty Moonlight – cut out largest Halloween Magic Dies Label, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out detailed edge, add to card front
- Add piece of 1 1/2″ Metallic Mesh Ribbon
- Whisper White – cut out smaller Halloween Magic Dies Label, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – stamp bat (1 of large, 2 of small) using Versamark, silver emboss, cut out add, to card front
- Add some blue Holiday Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL four tutorials using the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Hallows Night Magic|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Misty Moonlight|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark|
|Other:||Halloween Magic Dies, Silver Embossing Powder, Cobwebs Embossing Folder, 1 1/2 Metallic Mesh Ribbon, Holiday Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!