Can you believe it…it’s Saturday AGAIN! We have another fun theme for you this week…make an awning card. I have to say that I had never made one of these before so headed over to Pinterest for inspiration! Here’s what I came up with…
This was a fun little card to make. Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through Brick Embossing Folder, layer onto Early Espresso 3 7/8 x 5 1.8 and add to card front
- Garden Green – 5/8 x 3 3/4, make ‘grass’ using Fringe Scissors and add to card front
- Crumb Cake – Cut out window frame, stamp vegetable image (using various markers to ink) two times, cut out and add behind window; add piece of Whisper White 2 1/2 x3, add behind window.
- Painted Autumn dsp diagonal stripe – 1 5/8 x 3, score at 1/2, 1 1/4.
- Garden Green – cut out ribbon punch and add under awning, then add 1/8 x 3 Early Espresso on top, add 1/2 flap under back of window then add window to card front.
- Stamp vegetable image with various markers, words with Early Espress, cut out; ink wagon with Real Red and Basic Black markers, cut out, add vegetables then add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add Real Red Enamel dots to center of each wheel to finish off.
How CUTE is that! And speaking of CUTE…the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Edition opens in just a couple of days. It’s true! And the design had so much fun using products from the new Holiday Mini!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really fun bonus project using the Christmas preorder set – Carols of Christmas!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Grown With Love|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Gardent Green, Painted Autumn dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Hearth and Home Thinlit, Garden Grown Framelits, Brick Embossing Folder, Ribbon Punch, Fringe Scissors, Brights Enamels Shapes, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!