Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop! As a reminder for the month of March, we are focusing on Sale-a-bration and the great products offered. This week each team member had the choice of one of these 3 ‘sale-a-bration’ sets –
Big Day, For Being you or Nature’s Perfection
If you are going forward in the hop you arrived here from our Create with Connie and Mary blog…we wanted to make sure you know that registration is open for the Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebrations.
For my card this time I decided to use the fun SAB set “For Being You”. I had this idea to put the one words on top of the other instead of coloring in the work THANKS. I do have to say…this is also card I used as a make and take for a recent workshop.
Here’s the detail –
- Bermuda Bay – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Gold Foil – 1/2 x 5 1/2 – dd to bottom front of card (it’s a little difficult to see in the picture but it’s there)
- Bermuda Bay diagonal striped paper (Birthday Bash Specialty dsp) – add to card front
- Calypso Coral SAB ribbon – add along top of dsp
- Whisper White – 5 1/4 x 1 1/2. Stamp THANKS using Calypso Coral, then stamp for all you do using Night of Navy.
- Use Note Tag punch to punch top and bottom of piece.
- Add piece of folded Gold Satin Ribbon to top using handheld punch. Tie piece of White Baker’s Twine in the Calypso Coral button and add to tag using glue dots. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some gold sequins using glue.
|Set(s):||For All Your Do (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Gold Foil, Birthday Bash Specialty dsp|
|Ink:||Calypso Coral, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Note Tag Punch, Gold Satin Ribbon, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, White Baker’s Twine, Gold Sequin Trim, Handheld Stapler, Dimensionals|
Now it’s time to head over to Melissa Davis Rubberfunatics Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!