It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a colorful cactus print…
LOVE the colors!
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Regals DSP Paper Pack – (Real Red woodgrain print) – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
- Night of Navy – TWO pieces 1/2 x 3 1/4, add to top and bottom of Real Red piece, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Stitched Nested Label, stamp greeting in Night of Navy, add to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – cut out the two long cacti, add to cad front
- Whisper White – stamp images in Bermuda Bay, Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy, Real Red, cut out, layer, add to card front
- Cut out the little sparkles in Bermuda By, add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and “punny” greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You’ll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Regals DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Bermuda Bay, Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy, Real Red|
|Other:||Flowering Cactus Dies, Stitched Nested Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!