And it’s Saturday again! We are still having so much fun with the new Holiday Mini! This week we are featuring Christmas cards santas, elves, penquins and more!
Here’s the details…
- Shaded Spruce – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Shaded Spruce – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle Embossing folder, add to card front
- Wrapped in Plaid (Green/gold/white plaid) – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Wrapped in Plaid (Red/gold/white plaid) – 2 3/8 x 4 1/8, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Gold Foil and Gold Glimmer – cut out stars, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp elf in Memento Black, color using Cherry Cobber and Shaded Spruce Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler, cut out using Classic Label Punch (punch twice to shorten), layer onto Gold Glimmer (punch ends using Classic Label punch), add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots to finish off
Oh how CUTE!
We’ve had SIX WEEKS of Christmas Collections leading up to the Christmas holidays! We have STEP BY STEP tutorials for card ideas, special fold cards and MANY small favors and gifts packed in our Collections just in time for gift giving and craft shows! Did you miss any of them? Find out more about EACH Collection here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Wrapped in Plaid DSP, Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, BLENDS: Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce|
|Other:||Stitched Stars Dies, Subtle Emboss Folder, Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!