Happy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Please, please, please stay safe this holiday season. I know it is hard…REALLY hard but SO IMPORTANT!!! Make sure you are all taking care of yourselves and your families. It will eventually get better if we all follow the guidelines. But to the fun stuff…this week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I just had to do a sneak peek from the new mini…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – 1 x 5 1/2, add piece of the olive/gold ribbon, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, add to card front
- Trimming the Town DSP (3 prints) – punch out 1 1/2″ circle from each, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp dragonfly 3 times, color with blends, punch out, add to card front
- Gold foil – punch out 3 of the small dragonflies, add to card front, add some of the red All the Trimmings embellishments to finish off
Oooooo…dragonflies! I bet you would NEVER guess I LOVE dragonflies!!!!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we’ve made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We’ve paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Trimming the Two DSP, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Night of Navy BLENDS: Poppy Parade, Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Dragonflies Punch, All the Trimming Ribbon, All the Trimming Embellishments, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!