WOW…can you believe it…it’s Tuesday and time for another SUO Challenge! Our theme this time is Cute and Cuddly! Well…I didn’t get the kitty or the puppy stamp set and although I got the fish set…hmmm…I don’t think of a fish as ‘cuddly’!
Well then my Holiday Mini pre-order came in and I got the Cookie Cutter Christmas set and in it is a teddy bear. YAY!!!! I got cute AND cuddly! And I have to say…sooo happy with the way this turned out!
Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Calypso Coral – 3 7/8 x 3 /8, add to card front using dimensionals
- A Little Foxy dsp print – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- A Little Foxy multi-colored dot print – 2 3/8 x 2 7/8, layer onto Calypso Coral 2 1/2 x 3, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp ‘bear’ using Smoky Slate and punch out, stamp ears using Smoky Slate, cut out and add behind bear, stamp face using Momento Black, add bear using dimensioals
- Stamp bow and buttons using Calypso Coral, punch out and add
- Stamp greeting (from Badges and Banners) using Basic Grey Archival on Pool Party, punch out and add using dimensionals
Dang did that turn out cute! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Cookie Cutter Christmas, Badges & Banner|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, A Little Foxy dsp|
|Ink:||Momento Black, Basic Grey Archival, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Duet Banner punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!