HAPPY NEW YEAR! I can’t believe it but we have mad! It’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week we have an awesome sketch inspiration…
Oh I just had to use some NEW STUFF for this…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Floral Romance DSP – Pear Pizzazz Leaf Print 2 3/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Floral Romance DSP – Petal Pink Confetti Print 2 3/4 x 4 3/8, layer onto Whisper White 2 7/8 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Floral Romance DSP – Mossy Meadow leaf print 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Fresh Fig Ruffled Ribbon – add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest stitched oval, stamp dots is Fresh Fig
- Whisper White – stamp left/stem in Pear Pizzazz, large flower in Petal Pink, small flower in Grapefruit Grove, add it to the oval, add oval to the card front using dimensionals
- Grapefruit Grove – stamp greeting using Memento Black cut out using circle framelit, add using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
The Occasions mini is now available for demos to preorder and we have jumped right in with one of our FAVORITE NEW SET. Valentines Day will be here before you know it so get ready with our newest collection…
See details HERE!
||Bloom by Bloom, Bunch of Blossoms
||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Floral Romance DSP
||Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Fresh Fig
||Fresh Fig Ruffled Ribbon, Stitched Framelits, Layering Circle Framelits
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!
We are back and hope you all had a wonderful holiday and get ready…it is almost the countdown to 2019! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This week we are featuring NEW STUFF and showing off our favorite new Occasions Mini set…that was a no brainer for me! I LOVE this set!
This is one of those cards that just makes me HAPPY!
Here’s some general details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 5 1/4, run through the corrugated embossing folder and add to card front (note…when using this folder, I add extra width – this ended u 4 x 5 1/4 the size I needed)
- Tropical Escape DSP – 1 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Bermuda Bay – 3/4 x 3 5/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 4 1/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp large flower in Pool Party, small flower in Bermuda Bay, and large stem/leave in Granny Apple Green, cut everything out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the Love What You Do Mini Pearls to finish off
I just LOVE the way this one turned out!
The Occasions mini is now available for demos to preorder and we have jumped right in with one of our FAVORITE NEW SETS…
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!
||Bloom by Bloom, Itty Bitty Birthdays
||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Tropical Escape dsp, Silver Glimmer
||Memento Black, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green
||Corrugated Embossing Folder, Love What You Do Mini Pearls, Dimensionals
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!