Welcome to another SUO Challenge! These theme challenges are just soooo much fun! Our theme this time is Featuring Flowers and with sooooo many wonderful Stampin’ Up! flowers from which to choose, it is TOUGH to narrow it down!
As I said yesterday my friend Jackie won a set of the Pumpkin Pie Blendability Markers at the Mason Unite and Excite SU event and when she came over on Saturday…I got to PLAY! Since I already had these done…I figured…WHY NOT! Oh…I just LOVE to color with these things!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Old Olive dsp (Brights Paper Pack) – 3 3/4 x 5, layer on Whisper White 3 7/8 x 5 1/8.
- Take a tag from the Celebration Banner Kit, stamp hello (a Dozen Thoughts) using Basic Black, add tag using dimensionals.
- Wrap Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon around panel and add to card front.
- Stamp the tulips using Memento Black ink two times. Stamp the stems/leaves using Pear Pizzazz/Old Olive. Cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Color the flowers using the three shades of Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities, cut out and add to the card tulip image using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team did with their flowers!
||Blessed Easter, A Dozen Thoughts
||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Brights dsp Paper Pack
||Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Blendabilities: Pumpkin Pie Set
||Celebrations Banner Kit, Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!
Oh…it’s Monday again and time for another Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge and Mary Jo has ANOTHER great challenge for you!
If you remember last week I mentioned that we got to play with the new Blendabilities Markers and that I used the vases I had colored at the Mason Unite and Excite event. At the event my friend Jackie Susnik won a set of those markers and she picked the Pumpkin Pie set! Well…on Saturday she and my friend Jo came over to play and I colored a bunch of images. Don’t be surprised if there is a lot of PUMPKIN on my sit!
Here’s the details for my card…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pumpkin Pie – 3 3/4 x 5 – 2 different prints cut on the diagonal and add to card front.
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 4. Stamp tulips using Memento Black Pad. Flowers are colored with the three Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities and the stems with regular Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive markers (oh…PLEASE let me get these Blendabilities SOON!!!). Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Pear Pizzazz – 3 1/4 x 1. Stamp hello using Basic Grey, cut into banner. Add Pumpkin Pie button using Whisper White Bakers Twine. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- The three Rhinestones are colored using each of the three colors in the Pumpkin Pie set and added to the card front to finish it off!
What a perfectly delightful sketch! I just LOVE It!! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
||Blessed Easter, Four You
||Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Brights dsp Paper Pack
||Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Basic Grey, Blendabilities – Pumpkin Pie set
||Brights Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!