Happy Thursday! Time for week 2 of our July CASE the catalog inspiration. This week a fun sample from page 55…
For this I used the underlying layout with the 3 rectangle but used 1 large image instead of 3 small ones…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- You’re a Peach DSP – blue dotted print – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – THREE pieces: 1 1/4 x 3, 1 1/4 x 3 1/4, 1 3/4 x 2 1/2, run through the Greenery folder, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – cut out tree trunk
- Mint Macaron – cut out leaves, sponge with Mint Macaron, add to tree trunk
- Basic White – stamp ‘ground’ in Mint Macaron, add behind tree trunk add tree to card front using dimensionals
- Mint Macaron – 3/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Basic Grey, cut slant on both ends, add to card front
- Misty Moonlight – cut out two birds, add to tree
- Add Green Sequins for Every Season and Basic Rhinestones to tree to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We’ve used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You’ll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Beauty of Friendship|
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron, Misty Moonlight, You’re a Peach DSP|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Beautiful Trees Dies, Greenery Embossing Folder, Sequins for Every Season, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!