It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a beautiful cup and saucer…STUNNING!
I loved the beautiful, elegant look of this and thought it would be fun to do something with the Batik Dies!
Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Metallic Gold Specialty Paper – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Night of Navy and Metallic Gold Specialty paper – cut out TWO of the solid ones in Navy and a detail on in BOTH navy and gold. I use Press ‘n Seal to hold all the little pieces together, layer, to make two (opposite) Batik flourishes; layer the two together and add to card front using dimenionals
- Basic White – stamp greeting (Biggest Wish) in Versamark and gold emboss; cut out around greeting and add to card front using dimenionals
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off.
That turned out soooo elegant!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We’ve used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You’ll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Night of Navy, Gold Metallic|
|Other:||Batik Dies, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!