Happy Thursday! Back in July I had fun stamping day with my friends Jo and Jackie. Jackie brought her Back on Your Feet set and that was what I used for my card 2 weeks ago, this one and I have one more ready for you! This week we have another GREAT sketch for you.
I thought this would be fun to use the Back on Your Feet set for this…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Crumb Cake – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Old Olive – 1 3/8 x 4 3/4, run through the Corrugated Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Early Espresso – 3/8 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp turtle using Memento Black, color with BLENDS: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive, cut out using Layering Circle Die, add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz – 3/4 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
And now for our newest collection…
One of the fall bundles in the Holiday Catalog that caught our eye is Harvest Hellos…a set with BOTH apples AND pumpkins (and I’m sure a lot of other things we haven’t even imagined yet!) This Harvest Hellos Collection has three cards (one an awesome fun fold!) and a 3D project that can be used for gift giving or decorating! It’s SO fun! We know you will LOVE this new Collection! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Back on Your Feet|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Soft Suede, BLENDS: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Layering Circles Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Corrugated Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!