Can you believe it? It is ALMOST the end of October! WOW…where did the month go? I know That I have been busy with school and trying to get ahead a little on some stamping projects.
It’s time for another SUO challenge and this time our challenge is to make a ‘thank you’ card…easy as can be! I decided to go very clean and simple with mine!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded, stamp greeting using Early Espresso in lower right
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/4, run front through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Gold Foil – 3/4 x 5 1/2, cut into a banner and add to card front
- Stamp leaf in Early Espresso on So Saffron and Delightful Dijon, cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie White Baker’s Twine into bow into large Gold Basic metal Button, add to leaves using Glue Dots
Yep…you got it…that’s how easy it is and a very cool and classy ‘thank you’.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
||Vintage Leaves, Another Thank You
||Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon, So Saffron, Gold Foil
||Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Leaflets Framelits, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!
Oh my word…PREVIEW WEEK for Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013 is ALMOST OVER!!! And with it the Early Bird Special where you can save $5 off the regular $24.95 price! So…for only $19.95…you get 4 incredible weeks of Halloween and Fall ideas! WOW!!! I don’t know about you…but I absolutely LOVE Fall.
Oh…did I mention BLOG CANDY??? Today…TWO, not one but TWO…of our Design Team will be giving away BLOG CANDY!!! WHO??? Well head over to Create with Connie and Mary and find out! Oh…and while you are at it…take a minute and subscribe! The projects are just soooo wonderful!
Okay…so now it’s time for my card…I decided to do a pretty simple card! The base of the card is Whisper White with the bottom right corner rounded. Then I took another piece of Whisper White, rounded the bottom right corner too and added to the card front using dimensionals. I stamped the Magnificent Maple leaf on Whisper White using Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay, cut out and added to the card front. I added a thin strip of the Rich Razzleberry. Next I pulled out my Another Thank You (Photopolymer set), inked with Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry, stamped on Whisper White, cut into a banner and added using dimensionals. Finally I took a Bermuda Bay button, tied Pumpkin Pie 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon on it then added using Glue Dots to finish it off.
So you don’t want to miss Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013! No…really you don’t! I just LOVE Fall and everything about it! And I LOVE Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013. What is Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013?
EARLY BIRD signups for the
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects August 19 – 24 (so you can see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 – September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and sign up today!
||Magnificent Maple, Another Thank You (Photopolymer)
||Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
||Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay
||Brights Buttons, Pumpkin Pie 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!