FINALLY…it’s Wednesday! Have you ever had one of those weeks that seem to go on for MONTHS? Yep…that is this week. School has started back up and I completely and totally EXHAUSTED! And it is only day 3. For some reason we have been having a lot of ‘crises’…I almost am beginning to believe I’m a hostage negotiator – LOL!!! NO…SERIOUSLY!
Last night I had my craft group out in Xenia…where I used to live. I wanted to give the ladies the opportunity to play with the new Brusho in the Occasions mini and I came up with this card for them to do. We started the night by everyone doing their Brusho piece and we set them aside to dry and worked on other projects. Then we finished off this card. So happy! I needed HAPPY!
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Tutti-fruiti dsp (red print) – one piece 1/2 x 5 1/2 and one piece 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Watercolor paper – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp butterfly in Versamark and white emboss; sprinkle on the red, orange and yellow Brusho on DRY paper; spritz with water to active the powder the set aside to dry
- One dry, use a DAMP clothe to wipe excess off embossing, layer onto Basic Black 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Take piece of Black Shimmer ribbon, staple onto panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – cut out amazing and you with the Celebrate You thinlets, add to card front; I add YOU using dimensionals
It’s a simple card an perfect to let someone know how amazing they are! Speaking of amazing…
Today is the last day to order the Create with Connie and Mary Sure Do Love You Collection that includes the Make & Takes! (PDF will still be available for a little while longer.) Don’t miss out! You get three cards (one is a fun fold) and cute 3D item with full step-by-step photo instructions! Check out more details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
AND…Picture Perfect Birthday Collection is coming January 15th!!! Wait until you see that one!
|Paper:||Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Tutti-fruiti dsp, Watercolor|
|Other:||Brusho, Celebrate You Thinlets, Black Shimmer Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Stapler, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!