Before I give the details on this card, I want to say that this is a card I did back in December of 2011. Yes…it is an OLD one! I had this posted on my old blog and it is ‘all over’ Pinterest! I frequently get questions about this and thought, since people do ask about this a lot I’d do a re-post on here so that everyone can find the information. Unfortunately I don’t have the card to do the dimensions for you, but I’ll give some approximations. I had used this for a presentation I did for Stampin’ Up! at a regional and this was the card they selected to keep. It really is a BEAUTIFUL card in person!
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Snowburst Embossing Folder (retired). Add to card front.
- OLD Silver Glimmer paper (this is lighter than the current Silver Glimmer paper but a little darker than the Dazzling White Glimmer paper) – maybe 3 1/4 x 4 1/2. I cut out the inside of this panel so it makes it easier for the top panels to adhere to it.
- Whisper White – maybe 2 3/4 x 4, add using dimensionals
- Whisper White – maybe 2 5/8 x 3 7/8, stamp tree using Versamark and emboss with Pewter (can substitute Silver) Embossing Powder, add using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 4 (maybe), stamp greeting using Versamark and emboss using Pewter Embossing Powder, cut into a banner. NOTE: originally I used the Petal Cone Die’s banner for this…but you can make your own
- Make a ‘bow’ (check out my tutorial on this) using White Organza and Neutral Glimmer Brad, add to banner and add using dimensionals.
|Set(s):||Bright Hopes (Holiday Mini 2011)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, OLD Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Pewter Embossing Powder (can substitute Silver), Snowburst Embossing Folder (Retired), Petal Cone Die (retired – can cut your own), Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Neutral Glimmer Brads (retired), Dimensionals|
Hope you enjoyed this ‘blast from the past’ and until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!