Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
Oh my word…the Rain or Shine set is just ADORABLE…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Rain or Shine DSP (blue raindrops) – 3 x 4, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – 1 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp bunny and umbrella in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Loose Daisy Embellishments to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Join us in sharing the sweetness of life by using Stampin’ Up!’s SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE to create some frozen delights on paper! You can mix and match the sundae glass, bowl or waffle cone with the fun-loving greetings! Use different colors of ice cream combos, then finish off with a spoon or straw and a cherry on top! We’ve combined the SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet, delicious look! Our SHARE A MILKSHAKE COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to celebrate a special occasion! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Rain or Shine|
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy, Rain or Shine DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black; BLENDS: Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue|
|Other:||Rain or Shine Dies, Loose Daisy Embellishments, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!