Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 5, run through Splatter Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Country Floral DSP (blue diagonal stripe) – 1 3/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Sweet Sorbet – 1 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into point on one end, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp cat in Basic Grey, color in heart with Sweet Sorbet, cut out, add to card front with car on dimensionals
- Add some red and white Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Join us in sharing the sweetness of life by using Stampin’ Up!’s SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE to create some frozen delights on paper! You can mix and match the sundae glass, bowl or waffle cone with the fun-loving greetings! Use different colors of ice cream combos, then finish off with a spoon or straw and a cherry on top! We’ve combined the SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet, delicious look! Our SHARE A MILKSHAKE COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to celebrate a special occasion! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet, Country Floral DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Basic Grey; Marker: Sweet Sorbet|
|Other:||Splatters Embossing Folder, Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!