It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s beautiful woven wall hanging
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Into the Clouds embossing folder, add to card front
- Regals DSP Paper Pack – Shaded Spruce striped – 1 1/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front, Garden Green Dotted – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – 1 3/4 x 3 3/4, stamp border in Crushed Curry, add to card fornt
- Basic White – stamp outline in Memento Black, then from bottom up – Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, stamp center of sun in Daffodil Delight and use the Daffodil Delight Dark Blends on the sun rays and frame, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – 3/4 x 1 7/8, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Join us in sharing the sweetness of life by using Stampin’ Up!’s SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE to create some frozen delights on paper! You can mix and match the sundae glass, bowl or waffle cone with the fun-loving greetings! Use different colors of ice cream combos, then finish off with a spoon or straw and a cherry on top! We’ve combined the SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet, delicious look! Our SHARE A MILKSHAKE COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to celebrate a special occasion! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White – Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Regals DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight; BLENDS: Daffodil Delight (Dark)|
|Other:||Into the Clouds Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!