And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite new set from the January/April Mini Catalog. This one was a tough one for me because I do like several of them but I find myself gravitating to the Conversation Bubbles when I need a quick card…
Here’s the details…
- Orchid Oasis – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Fancy Flora 9purple/blues print) – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Basic White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Basic White – 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue – cut out the Medium Frame, keep centers in, add to card front
- Orchid Oasis – stamp frame and greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut out, slightly offset greeting in frame, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add 3 large white Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Join us in sharing the sweetness of life by using Stampin’ Up!’s SHARE A MILKSHARE BUNDLE to create some frozen delights on paper! You can mix and match the sundae glass, bowl or waffle cone with the fun-loving greetings! Use different colors of ice cream combos, then finish off with a spoon or straw and a cherry on top! We’ve combined the SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet, delicious look! Our SHARE A MILKSHAKE COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to celebrate a special occasion! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue|
|Other:||Conversation Bubbles Dies, Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!