Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
Such pretty colors…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 layer onto Night of Navy – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Brights DSP Paper Pack (coastal dotted) – punch out 2 of the Label Me Fancy
- Country Floral DSP (petal pink hearts) – punch out 2 of the Label Me Fancy
- Add the 4 labels to card front
- Basic White – stamp the 3 stems from Light the Way in Night of Navy, cut out, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 1 x 1 5/8, stamp greeting in Versamark, silver emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add 2 Dragonfly Trinkets to card front to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Join us in sharing the sweetness of life by using Stampin’ Up!’s SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE to create some frozen delights on paper! You can mix and match the sundae glass, bowl or waffle cone with the fun-loving greetings! Use different colors of ice cream combos, then finish off with a spoon or straw and a cherry on top! We’ve combined the SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet, delicious look! Our SHARE A MILKSHAKE COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to celebrate a special occasion! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Light the Way|
|Paper:||Basic White, Petal Pink, Night of Navy, Brights DSP Paper Pack, Country Floral DSP|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Versamark|
|Other:||Label Me Fancy Punch, Dragonfly Trinkets, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!