Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Fresh Freesia – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Vellum – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, run through the Cane Weave Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, stamp with Love in Gorgeous Grape, layer onto Gorgeous Grape – 2 3/4 x 4, add to card front
- Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Fresh Freesia – punch out large and small heart, add to card front
- Add 3 small white Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET is one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration selections with any $50 US purchase! And let us tell you…ADORABLE IT IS! We’ve combined the ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet farmhouse look! Our ADORABLE OWLS COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to give someone “just because”! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Vellum|
|Other:||Country Bouquet Punch, Cane Weave Embossing Folder, Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!