It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a fun milkshake…
Oh so sweet…
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Granny Apple Green – 7/8 x 4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp glass in stamped off Flirty Flamingo then full strength. stamp cherry in Flirty Flamingo and stem in Crumb Cake, leaves in Granny Apple Green, stamp straws in Flirty Flamingo and stripes in Versamark and white emboss, cut everything out
- Flirty Flamingo – stamp the ice cream twice in Versamark, white emboss, cut out
- Layer everything together and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp hearts in Flirty Flamingo
- Basic White – 7/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Granny Apply Green, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some pink Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET is one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration selections with any $50 US purchase! And let us tell you…ADORABLE IT IS! We’ve combined the ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet farmhouse look! Our ADORABLE OWLS COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to give someone “just because”! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Share a Milkshake|
|Paper:||Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apply Green|
|Ink:||Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green Versamark; Marker: Crumb Cake|
|Other:||Share a Milkshake Dies, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!