And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite DSP from the SAB brochure. Hmmm…since I only got one, that was easy to decide!
I cut out multiple of the flowers and layered to give dimension…
Here’s the details…
- Fresh Freesia – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Favored Flowers DSP (freesia print) – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Evening Evergreen – 3/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 3, stamp greeting in Evening Evergreen, add to card front
- Favored Flowers DSP -= cut out three of the large purple flower in different sections, layer together using dimensionals, add some Wink of Stella to give a little sparkle, cut leave from bottom base and reposition, add to card front
- Add some Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET is one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration selections with any $50 US purchase! And let us tell you…ADORABLE IT IS! We’ve combined the ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet farmhouse look! Our ADORABLE OWLS COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to give someone “just because”! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Go to Greetings|
|Paper:||Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Evening Evergreen, Favored Flowers DSP|
|Other:||Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!