It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s colorful cookies
Perfect for the new citrus set…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Brights DSP paper pack (daffodil striped) – 2 1/2 x 5, cut into banner, add to card front
- Incolor DSP paper pack (parakeet dotted) – 2 1/2 x 4 1/2, cut into banner, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 5/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Pool Party – cut second to largest layering circle
- Basic White – cut matching scallop layering circle, add under Pool Party circle, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp the two parts of the citrus in Daffodil Delight, emboss/cut out, stamp leaves in Parakeet Party, cut out; layer the pieces shown, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – 5/8 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting in Night of Navy, cut slant on one side, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET is one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration selections with any $50 US purchase! And let us tell you…ADORABLE IT IS! We’ve combined the ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet farmhouse look! Our ADORABLE OWLS COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to give someone “just because”! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Brights DSP Paper Pack, Incolor DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Parakeet Party|
|Other:||Sweet Citrus dies and embossing folder, Layering Circle Dies, Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!