Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I am just in love with the Beautifully Happy SAB set…
Here’s the details…
- Sweet Sorbet – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, layer onto Mint Macaron – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, add to card front
- Country Gingham – 3 different prints – 3/8, 1 1/2, cut into banners add to card front
- Basic White – stamp outline in Memento Black, leaves in Mint Macaron, flowers in Sweet Sorbet and little buds in Balmy Blue, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Balmy Blue – 1/2 x 2 – stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some iridescent pearls to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Love is in the air and Stampin’ Up!’s COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE is brand new in the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! This stamp set has lots of hearts and florals, but it isn’t just for Valentine’s Day! We’ve combined the COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE with the COUNTRY FLORAL LANE DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet look! Our COUNTRY BOUQUET COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials with FOUR cards and TWO small favor ideas that are quick and easy to whip up for your favorite friend or family member! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Beautifully Happy (SAB)|
|Paper:||Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue, Country Gingham DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mint Macaron, Sweet Sorbet, Balmy Blue|
|Other:||Iridescent Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!